BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 27, 2012

Now Something Sweet!

So, a few things I know for sure...
1. I am by no means a writer (just so you bear with me!)
2. I have a creative eye that works well with my creative hand  
3. I have quite a tremendous sweet tooth (that is being put to work!)
Put that together and now I somehow have a growing business of sorts.....cake orders are coming in and so are the photography ones!!  What to do.....I always said I wanted to be busy with my own creations...and now I hope it never stops!!  It seems the path to people's taste buds is in small steps and small cakes with BIG flavors so I gladly will indulge!  I find that one of my biggest hits is the mini vanilla cake with a 3 citrus zested cream cheese frosting topped with the most lucious of Blackberries....I am on a constant search for new and innovative flavors, of course all natural, if possible organic, and upon request allergen free.  
I
It really feels amazing and so rewarding, to send my creations out into the world and have such positive feedback.  As many of my friends and family know this has been an ongoing growth process on my part.  
I know success is for sure not an overnight event...sure I wish it was....but I persevere and one day my children will benefit from this long struggle....hey at least I know they are fed well and have plenty of photographic memories!!
Anyway, my creativity continues to grow and evolve and I would love for more people to join me on this ride....so send me an email: MydEEdEElicious@gmail.com or a Facebook msg.  if you would like to order some dEEdEE-liciousness or if you'd like some photos done...............be part of my "something BIG"!  

0 comments: