BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beach Closing..

Don't you hate that feeling the end of the day on the beach.  Only if I know the next day will be spent on the beach again do I not care.  As a child I always wished I could live on the beach, the sounds, the smells, & yes even the sand!  I love an empty beach the most, grew up going out to Jones Beach in Long Island NY...I'm sure you get the picture!  My parents weren't fans of the crowds either so we would set up camp on the soccer fields, w/ large groups of other Hungarian friends & family....a big eastern European speedo fest!!  Oh & I loved every minute!  Yet as I get older the need for peace & tranquility grows strong....the ocean is just my favorite place...one day I can set up for good somewhere on the shore!

0 comments: