BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 14, 2010

Most Amazing Cupcakes....I haven't eaten yet!


Can it be possible, a simple cupcake can have so much charisma, charm, & an aura that it can come alive!? Dancing before you, calling out your name, causing you to hear the birds chirping so crisply around you. This darned cupcake has done just that, it peaked my curiosity from the baker's shelf. I brought it home, everyone got to it's glory, they oohed & aahed, they melted before my eyes. I wanted one, did I get one, NO!! I bought more of these glorious things, one followed me to work, I gave it to my dear friend to enjoy before myself. Well I watched her enjoy some mystical pleasure, lost her to it for an amazing 15 minutes......now that's it this Key Lime Cheesecake Treasure is now mine...my coffee is prepped & ready, my plate ready....here I go....mmmmmmhmmmmmmm...we'll talk later!!

Oh & if you want some of these they can be found here:
http://www.everythinghomemade.com/


0 comments: